Wednesday, May 23, and Saturday, May 26, 2018—Berlin (Germany)
Uta in Berlin for the Annual Avon Women’s Race Berlin 10K
Uta is looking forward to returning to her home town, Berlin, and running with thousands of women through the beautiful Tiergarten Park, finishing close to the Brandenburg Gate. Running, shopping, festivities, and chill-out zones will line the 5K circular course. The Avon Women’s Race raises awareness and money in the fight against breast cancer.
Uta’s Appearances in Berlin:
- On Wednesday, May 23, at 12:00 pm Uta will take part in the SCC Events press conference to support the 35th Avon Women’s Race Berlin.
- Later in the day there will be a training session with Uta at 7:00 pm at the Tiergarten Park. The session will focus on yoga, stretching, and stabilization to ready body and mind of the runners for the big event on Saturday.
- On Saturday, May 26, there is an exciting afternoon with the children for the 500-1000m Kids Run for 10 year-olds and under at 2:20 pm, Walking and Nordic-Walking events, the 5K and 10K.
- The 10K run will find Uta at the 6:00 pm starting line, and then out on the course. The start and finish are located on the “Straße des 17. Juni.” The post-race Awards Ceremony for the 10K runners is at 7:15 pm.
Here is the 10K course map.
For course information please visit: www.Berliner-Frauenlauf.de
- 2:00 pm 10K Walking (Timed)
- 2:05 pm 10K Nordic-Walking (Timed)
- 2:20 pm 500-1000m Kids Run
- 3:40 pm 5K (Timed)
- 4:45 pm 5K Walking (Timed and untimed)
- 6:00 pm 10K Run (Timed)
Start and Finish Line—on the boulevard Straße des 17. Juni (between the Brandenburg Gate and “Kleiner Stern“), 10785 Berlin, Germany.