Thursday, June 8, to Saturday, June 10, 2023 — Green Bay, Wisconsin
Uta is Back in Wisconsin to Celebrate the 2023 Bellin Run 5K and 10K Events with the Green Bay Community
Uta is back for the annual Bellin Run with its extraordinary celebration of health and fitness. An addition to the three day fitness festival is a 5K Run in conjunction with the famed 10K Bellin Run on Saturday, June 10th. Walkers, runners, children, and wheelchair competitors take on the streets of Green Bay in old fashion with joy and strong performances. Once again this year, Uta’s sponsor, Krueger International, and the Bellin Health organisation has invited Uta to help celebrate this special event.
Uta will join former champion Brendan Gregg as he attempts to capture another Bellin Run victory and his sister champion Kaitlyn Gregg Goodman.
- On Thursday, June 8, Uta will be part of the Run Away Shoes event at 2901 Ramada Way, Ashwaubenon, WI. It will run from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- On Thursday, June 8, after the Run Away Shoes event, Uta will join the Bellin Run Planning team dinner and meet up with good old friends from the Bellin organisation.
- On Friday, June 9, she will visit her sponsor at their headquarter in Green Bay, WI, at noon.
- On Friday, June 9, in the afternoon, Uta will join the Bellin Run activities at Astor Park, close to the Bellin Health Hospital, with the Children’s Run, autograph signing and last minute tips for the participants, and the beloved Triumph Mile with Greatness. Carboloading will be taken care of by local cooks and businesses.
- On Race Day, June 10, Uta will be at the starting line on Webster Avenue, in front of the Bellin Hospital, for the 7:53 am start of the 10K Wheelchair Division and the 8:00 am start for the other athletes for the 5K and 10K. After her run, she will enjoy the finish line festivities and the Awards Ceremony at 10:45 am in Astor Park.
Here is the course map for the 10K, you can find the 5K map right there as well:
For more information please visit: www.bellinrun.com
- 7:53 am Wheelchair Division
- 8:00 am First Wave
In front of the Bellin Hospital, immediately south of the skywalk — 774 South Webster Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54301.