Friday, April 12, to Monday, April 15, 2019 — Boston, Massachusetts
Uta is looking forward to join the weekend events of the 123rd Boston Marathon
The city of Boston will host their 123rd marathon and thousands of runners, along with their friends and families, will join on Patriots’ Day. There will be over 30,000 official entrants, 2,600+ runners representing more than 150 charities, over 500,000 spectators, and 9,000 volunteers. Uta is excited to be back in town, seeing old and new friends for a long weekend of celebrating running. On Monday, make sure to join the crowds in cheering for the runners along the Marathon course.
Uta’s Appearances in Boston:
- John Hancock, the principal sponsor of the Boston Marathon since 1986, will hold its annual press conference on Friday, April 12th at 9:30 am. The elite athletes, including the 2019 favorites, and former champions will be available for any interviews and photos. The event will be held at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, Oval and Venetian Room, at 138 James Avenue in Boston.
- The BAA 5K on Saturday, April 13th, starting at 8:00 am. The start and finish lines are Between Boston Common and the Boston Public Garden on Charles Street.
- The Red Sox game on Saturday at famed Fenway Park. Uta will be there by the start of
the game at 1 pm as a John Hancock Elite Ambassador of the Boston Marathon.
- Then Uta will join the festivities at the Team Hoyt Pasta Party on Saturday, April 13th, 5:45 to 7:00 pm.
- Traditional Champions’ Breakfast together with her friends, many former winners of the Boston Marathon, and members of the Boston Athletic Association. Saturday, April 13th, 9:30 am, at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, The Grand Ballroom, at 138 James Avenue in Boston.
- Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge Pasta Party on Sunday, April 14th, 3:00 to 5:30 pm.
- On Marathon Day, Monday, April 15th, Uta will cheer and greet the Team Hoyt and Dana Farber runners and the other athletes, as they cross the famous Boston Marathon finish line on Boylston Street in front of the Boston Public Library.
For more information please visit www.BAA.org/Races/Boston-Marathon
- Start of the 123rd Boston Marathon on April 15th:
- 9:02 am Men's Wheelchair
- 9:04 am Women's Wheelchair
- 9:25 am Handcycles & Duos
- 9:32 am Elite Women
- 10:00 am Elite Men
- 10:02 am Wave One
- 10:25 am Wave Two, 10:50 am Wave Three, 11:15 Wave Four
The point-to-point course of the Boston Marathon begins at the Doughboy statue on East Main Street (near Ash Street) in Hopkinton, MA 01748. The finish line is in front of the Boston Public Library — 700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116.