Uta’s Public Speaking
Uta is an energetic motivational speaker whose specialties include wellness and fitness. She is available for corporate outings, seminars, meetings, and events. Her presentations draw upon the challenges she faced as she transitioned from being a medical student to one of the most accomplished marathoners of her generation to the founder and president of an international charitable foundation.
Uta offers audiences a unique perspective on how inspiration, fitness, training, nutrition, and stress management can help them achieve better health, greater productivity, and other personal goals.
Her primary presentation, “Running To Freedom™,” is a history-inspired discussion that explores the desire for change and how to find inspiration to reach your goals—one small step at a time.
In another presentation, “Cool Focus—The Mental Side of Training and Racing,” Uta discusses mental tools such as visualization, re-evaluation, goal fine-tuning, and other techniques that help achieve optimal mental preparation and focus during training and competitions.
In addition, she loves to share information on “How to Live Where Intensity Meets Playfulness™” or “The Secret of Longevity,” as well as many other topics.
Uta’s Individual Program
Uta takes her experience, knowledge, and her unique approach to physical and mental fitness, and focuses these on individual clients who would like to achieve a better sense of wellbeing, greater health, and a maximum level of fitness. She does this in a manner which gently helps you tap into your unlimited potential to reach a desired ultimate goal, believing that big change can happen one small step at a time. You will learn the possibilities that exist within you, once a decision is made to achieve a goal.
This is accomplished under the umbrella of “Intensity Meets Playfulness™”—making your journey not only productive, but enjoyable. Through this program you receive a rare and profound understanding of the mind of a world champion and how to harness this world-class philosophy to better yourself.
Clients have included:
Accomplished runners and other athletes who wish to achieve personal records, but feel their current training, nutrition regimen, and mental outlook are not quite getting their bodies to reach their maximum potential.
Beginning runners who would like to accomplish a once-in-a-lifetime achievement such as running a marathon.
Men and women who have decided that they would like to live healthier, more vibrant and enjoyable day-to-day lives, with a focus on wellbeing, and who are looking for one-on-one counseling to begin, and ultimately to achieve, their new lifestyles.
Specifically, this program includes:
- Phone and email communications.
- Individual meetings, interviews, and running sessions with Uta, if appropriate.
- Study of your running style via personal viewing; and subsequent technique improvement.
- Evaluation of your current training and fitness, and of your nutritional routine, followed by a plan tailored to your lifestyle and goals—whether to enjoy a life of better wellbeing, to run your first 5K, or to compete in a marathon.
- Personally customized programs in yoga, “body core” strength training, and use of sports equipment or whatever is most applicable in the particular dynamic you are seeking.
- Help in finding suitable cross-training methods for you (i.e., water running, swimming, biking, cross-country skiing).
- The time period for the individual program is no less than four months.
Uta’s In-house Group Program
The primary goal is to increase productivity and cut healthcare costs by improving the health and fitness of employees. Programs are customized for groups of 75-100 employees of the same organization and location to achieve maximum success. The initial duration of the program is one year and includes the following:
- Three–four several day visits by Uta Pippig, Dieter Hogen, and members of the Take The Magic Step® team.
- At least one seminar open to a large group of employees.
- One-on-one interviews with key personnel to provide inspiration, solve problems, answer personal questions, provide recommendations, or individualize parts of the program.
- Group and individual exercise advice and programs on topics such as yoga, running and other cardio-vascular activities, “body core” strength training, weight lifting, and sports equipment.
- Individualized running sessions with Uta.
- Evaluation and recommendations regarding employer fitness and kitchen facilities.
- Fitness and nutritional planning and recommendations for client meetings and dinners.
- Nutritional evaluations and recommendations for employees (and their families), including assistance in healthier food shopping.
Throughout the year:
- Employee email newsletters covering topics such as inspiration, exercise, nutrition, fitness, Yoga for Performance™, yoga for stress management, and health maintenance to be used in conjunction with the program and the Take The Magic Step Website.
- Regular email follow-up with employees from the one-on-one interviews to follow their progression and to provide ongoing encouragement and guidance.
- Follow-up discussions at company meetings.
You may request additional information by calling (561) 544 4459 or by sending an email to